Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 
Chapter 29
 

     Heck Tate came into the room and told us Bob Ewell was officially dead. Mr. Tate observed Jem's injuries while I had to remember what happened and tell the story to them. I don't think Aunt Alexandra could handle it because she left the room while we had the discussion. As I began to tell the story, Atticus comforted me. Mr. Tate kept asking many questions so he could understand every single detail. While telling the story, I finally realized how serious this situation was.

 

     When I got to the point in the story where I saw the forth shadow, Mr. Tate looked confused. I began to point to the man in the corner which is where Boo Radley was located. Atticus stopped me because he always said pointing is rude. He had been in that same spot for a while now, I don't think he had moved. Seeing Boo amazed me. After all the stories I had heard, he was right there in front of me. He wasn't what I imagined, but he was still interesting. Once I realized it was Boo who saved us, I learned he is capable of violence, but as long as he is doing what is right. To me, Boo symbolizes a mockingbird. He's harmless.



No comments:

Post a Comment