Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chapter 4

     Near the Radley's House, Jem and I found a tree with a know hole in it. Located in the hole was gum, pennies, trinkets, and a few other things. Jem believes someone is leaving the pennies here on purpopse and I think they're Boo's. Due to the fact that Jem thinks they are being left there, he won't allow me to take the pennies yet. Now, we are going to wait to see if anything in the knot hole has or will changed. I believe that this is a way of Boo trying to communitcate with us.

     While rolling in the tire today I ended up in Boo  Radley's yard. I saw a tall mans shadow along while hearing a laugh. As I laid there, Jem kept yelling at me to get up, but I was so scared it was hard to focus enough to get up. I decided not to tell Jem about what I saw or heard, but it certainly frightened me! Aftere this incident, I don't find much interest in the Boo Radley game anymore and I had a feeling Boo watched  us while we played.

1 comment: